Friday, January 06, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday


I ran across this blog site that challenges photographers (or people like me who like to pretend to be one) on various themes of photographs. The idea is that you post one every Tuesday. This week's theme is Personal History. I shot this picture with two things that really stick out in my childhood. One of my school pictures in my super fly shirt (WITH my name in felt letters) and the bible. I hoped that I could shoot it close enough to show my favorite verse, Job 23:10. Here it is. I know it's not Tuesday, but this is just a practice run. We'll see how it goes.

6 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Krit said...

The picture is adorable, the shading spectacular, the idea- completely unique. A+

Can't really see the verse, what is it?

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Pixie said...

Job 23:10
For He knows the way that I take, and when He tests me I will come forth as Gold.

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it ALOT!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Krit said...

I almost forgot about this- I'll be a busy bee tonight.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Krit said...

I wasn't a busy bee- I was a forgetful one. Didn't do it (but I'll try to remember tonight).

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Krit said...

Dang it. I didn't do it. I suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home