Tuesday, October 25, 2005

"Sumo" FUN!


We had a great time in Bay City this past weekend for the boys party...it was a Halloween party and Curt and I dressed up and had a blast. It was fun to see the family and to hang out with all of them! Saturday we got to go to the Rice Festival Parade...that was just awesome! There were over 100 floats, it was spectacular. We got up Saturday morning and went to my sisters house and rode with them to the parade. The weather was beautiful and it was so enjoyable to just relax and hang out with the kids and my brother, sister, and brother in law. Then we went back to my sisters house and got ready for the Halloween party...the kids were so cute. Bradley and Braden were both Power Rangers, Jordan was a fairy, and Emily was a cheerleader. Too cute. My older brother bought a mask for the kids to wear around...here it is...pretty huh?

The kids loved, mom hated it...mission accomplished. We finished the night on Saturday with an intense game of Texas Hold Em'. Buy in was $15 each, so the winner took $60 and second took $30...it was a heated battle, but I am proud to say that I got 2nd and won mine and Curt's money back. Who won? Well, my mom (of course). She acts so innocent like she is just a little old lady playing a fun game with her kids...but don't let that fool you. She is out for blood. :) It was hard, as always, to say goodbye to the family...seems like the time with them is never long enough. We have the holidays to look forward to, so my heart wasn't as heavy. I am just so blessed to have a family like mine, and a husband that loves them as much as I do. Great trip!!

1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Krit said...

Ahhh that sounds so nice. We always enjoy our family time too. I know leaving is difficult but I suppose it makes the visits that much more special.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home