Friday, October 14, 2005

Here we go!


I decided to give this a shot, we'll see how it goes. I love to write and needed a place that I can just yap on and on about nothing, so why not! :) I have decided that my first official post will be about my sweet husband. WOW, do I LOVE being married to him. He is the coolest! Last night after class I had to go to Target and of course I always spend WAY more than I need to...but we needed a few things. While I was there I decided to do something sweet for Curt, not expensive...just sweet. Well, he needed socks and deodarant (not exciting at all) but then I thought it would be fun to get him some comfy pants to hang out around the house in and then I saw the BeeGees greatest hits for $8 (we both LOVE the BeeGees...keep your giggling to a minimum) so I picked that up too. I bought a gift bag and wrapped everything in tissue paper and then bought a cute little card.

I got home and Curt was on the phone ordering our dinner so I acted real mysterious about what was in the blue gift bag until he got off the phone. The suspense was too much!!! I had to give him his little fun package! You would have thought he opened up a brand new motorcycle. He was so sweet and appreciative and kept saying, "I have the coolest wife ever!!!!!" It just goes to show that things from the heart are so important in a marriage.

Did I mention that I LOVE being married to that man????

4 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Krit said...

Ahhh, what a nice start. BeeGees? I'm sure I know of them but I'm having a difficult time coming up with some of their songs- you'll have to educate me.

My hubby (the Captain- see my blog)- and I discovered Neil Diamond. We love to sing Sweet Caroline together.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Pixie said...

HA! That is awesome! BeeGees sing Stayin' Alive (Theme from Saturday Night Fever) and Jive Talkin'..a lot more. They are fun to sing to, great road trip music. :)

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Pixie said...

You know it! I love the BeeGees! In fact we should do "Far-Out Chili" and all dress in disco gear! HA!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Krit said...

Hey Vanilla Ice did another song that was big. What was it? Somethin' about a train? Do you remember?

I'm about to blog about the Chili Cookoff, I think I'm going to set this one out this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home