Monday, May 22, 2006

The Pond

I just can't get these pictures in order no matter how hard I try, so you'll just have to see them in random order. Curt and I built a pond in our backyard over the past two weekends. It was a challenging project and there were a few times when I just wanted to throw him in the hole and bury him. :) Luckily we were persitant and patient with eachother. We still have some landscaping to do around it and we are going to buy a few fish. We already had our first tenant move in last night, a big bullfrog. He loves his new home and he eats bugs, so he can stay.
(Update: Thanks to Papa Louie I was able to get my pics in order. Thanks! )










6 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Gigi said...

That's impressive and peaceful looking!!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Papa Louie said...

Nice pond.
While editing a post if you select edit html instead of the compose tab you can move the text lines of the pictures up or down.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Pixie said...

Awesome! Thanks Papa Louie, I'll try it!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger qcmier said...

That looks awesome. My dad has a pond in the backyard; fish and turtles in the summer, snow and ice in the winter.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Neese said...

pixie you crack me up! "throw him in the hole and bury him" LOLOL. too funny. -- the pond looks fantastic! how do ya'll find the time, gosh please come to our yard!

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home