Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Jumping dog

What a weekend! We finally finished our pond and are ready for fish this week. I can't wait to get a few and show them their new home. We already have one pet, but he's not that cute.








While we were outside, our dog Roxy was trying to get something off of the grill. I caught it on camera, that little dog has some serious ups!





It was a great weekend, we caught a Rangers baseball game, went to a surprise party, played a lot of poker, and went to a cookout at a neighbors house. I managed to get in 11 miles over the past 3 days and I swam a little. I am going to rest tonight and watch the Mavs beat the Suns. GO MAVS!

I hope every one had a great weekend!

8 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger mommy zabs said...

looks great!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger qcmier said...

Wow, nice dog.

I guess if the Cavs are out, I could root for the Mavs.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Neese said...

way to put the mile in! oh my goodness that dog jumping is great! i would laugh laugh laugh watching him!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Neese said...

i meant "miles" not "mile"

xo!

:)

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger r m largent said...

I love Nash and Dirk...who do I root for first?

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Pixie said...

r.m.-you gotta go for Dirk first. Those are the rules. Nash left the Mavs for more money...and while I still love him, I love the Mavs more. :)

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home