Thursday, October 05, 2006

4 days and counting...




...until my first sprint triathlon! I am officially #186 in the first every all womens' Benbrook Triathlon. We are racing to support the survivors of Ovarian Cancer and part of our entry fee will go towards finding a cure. These next three days will consist of MUCH rest, plenty of hydration and a lot of praying. I am so blessed to have such an amazing support system for this race. I have several people that will be there to cheer me along, so that will really help me out. I am so grateful and so humbled to be a part of this triathlon community. There's nothing else like it. I'll post a report next week. :)

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

WOOHOO!!

Good luck on your race!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger :) said...

Good luck at your race! You will do great!!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home