Friday, December 01, 2006

Cute story



My sister's kids were at my mom's house and she was asking what they are thankful for.

Mom: So, tell me what you are most thankful for today:

Jordan: I am thankful for my mom and dad and for my brothers and Emily
Emily: I am thankful for God
Bradley: I am thankful for mom and dad and helicopters
Braden: I am thankful for Christmas

Mom: Braden, do you know what Christmas is about?
Braden: It's about presents and lights and Santa
Mom: Most importantly, Braden, it's Jesus' birthday
Braden: (Raises hands in air and shouts) Well THANK YOU JESUS. I get presents on your birthday, so this year I'll give you presents on my birthday. (Thinks for a minute) Well Jesus, I will give you one of my presents, but probably not all of them. Maybe Santa will bring you a lot of presents since it is your BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS.


Too cute.

7 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Hahahahaha!! One present. Does Jesus get to pick which one? :) Very cute.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger JeffM said...

Very cute. That's a fun age for kids.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

LOL Great Post...

Hi Pixie thanks for stopping by ... I do like that combo of peanut butter and apples but never tried BEFORE a workout... thx!

I love your BIO ...awesome!!!

PIXIE Wrote: I am passionate about many things, but politics certainly is not one of them.

Me too... Do u know what the definition of Politics is? Poli- which means MANY and Tics which means BLOOD Sucking INSECTS--LOL

Great BLOG and I will be back from time to time,

Bob

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

That is sooooo cute!!!! What sweet children!

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! :) Kids say the best stuff sometimes, don't they?

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Kewl Nitrox said...

What precious kids! I think my boys are just thankful for play time. :)

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger :) said...

too funny!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home