Monday, October 30, 2006

Costume Party

We survived the weekend! Our Mud Run was awesome, I'll post some pictures and soon as I get them. Curt and I had our first Costume Party at our house on Saturday night, it was a blast! Here are some pictures, enjoy!

Our neighbors, Shaun and Becky


Me and my friend, Cheryl


Me and Curt, Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf


Curt, Me, Lesley, Ryan, Kristi and Clay


Group picture outside of our house


Hand in the punch bowl


Me and Curt dancing!!

4 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger JeffM said...

Looks like fun. I like the cat (Becky) and the tree (Clay). What is the hand- chicken?

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Pixie said...

We put water in a glove and froze it so it made an ice hand. :)

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger RunBubbaRun said...

I actually ran a halloween 5k, and a red riding hood and wolf started next to me. he howled. Sure it was not you two :). The party looked like a good time.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger :) said...

Great pics...glad you guys had fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home